Owners of eligible classic yachts should apply for full membership.
Please download and complete an Application for club membership and boat registration and send it to us at the address below along with your cheque for £155 (this includes £30 for the club burgee and £125 annual subscription) made payable to BCYC.
Please return your form, together with the required information to:
22 Park Road
Suffolk IP15 5EU
Please note: The Committee reviews all applications to ensure that the yachts are eligible against a list of criteria.
• The minimum size of yacht admissible is 30ft (9.15m) length on deck.
• Hull material of wood or metal
• Design date of 1970 or before
• A minimum overhang rule
The benefits of membership include:
• Discounted entry to the BCYC Cowes Regatta
• Opportunity to participate in a wide range of events on and off the water
• Access to a communitry of like minded owners
You should apply for associate membership if you own a classic boat that is kept abroad and is not able to take part in BCYC events.
You can also apply if you do not own a classic yacht but are enthusiastic about classic yachts or interested in joining BCYC events, perhaps by crewing on members boats, or you are actively involved in the classic yacht scene, for example by providing services to classic yachts.
Please download and complete the Associate Member Application Form and send it to the address below with a cheque for £25.00.
25 Parliament Hill
Mobile: 07762 725 645
There are many benefits from Associate Membership:
• Crewing opportunities on classic yachts, both in the UK and Abroad
• Taking part in BCYC events
• Promoting your skills or business if yacht related
• Assisting in restorations
• Social events